Residential Siding Contractors Serving Connecticut Home Owners
Specializing in Vinyl & Wood Siding
Do you like the idea of never having to paint your siding again? Do you prefer the classic look of real wood siding? Harmony Home Improvement siding contractors are proud to offer several siding options to meet your replacement and repair needs. We have low-maintenance siding that will allow you to save time and money while adding style and efficiency. We also feature wood siding for Connecticut homeowners who want a traditional cladding option.
- Vinyl. Vinyl is the top siding choice in the country and for good reason: it’s durable, attractive and affordable. Engineered to be moisture-resistant, vinyl can stand up to rain, snow and fluctuating temperatures and will not rot, dent, peel or show scratches. Homeowners can choose from an extensive variety of siding styles and colors, including vinyl that looks surprisingly like real wood.
- Insulated vinyl. In addition to offering all the benefits of non-insulated vinyl, insulated vinyl siding wraps your home in a blanket of insulation that boosts energy efficiency by up to 20% and saves money all year round.
- Wood. When properly maintained, wood siding is durable enough to last for decades. It is environmentally friendly and provides a classic look that can’t be matched. Choose from a variety of siding styles that can be painted in any color.
Which Siding Is Right for Your Home?
Let Harmony Home Improvement take the guesswork out of choosing new siding for your Connecticut home. We can help you consider these questions:
- How much maintenance do I want to do?
- Which type of siding fits my budget?
- Which siding material gives me the look I want?
- Which siding color complements my home and landscaping?
- If you’re having trouble deciding, we can show you samples and finished projects to help you visualize how your home will look.
Let’s Get to Work!
Harmony Home Improvement is ready to transform your home exterior with professional siding services. Call us today at (860) 645-8899 to set up a consultation and free estimate.